Sunday, May 3, 2015

{Mission Preparation Round 9}


Mis queridos!
How are you my dears?
MTC in two days.
TWO DAYS.
On Tuesday, May 5th, I leave for Peru. I'll get to Lima around midnight.
These next few days are going to be long ones.

I promised last week to post my farewell talk!! If you would like audio, comment below and I can share it with you.
I will do a separate post with the text of my talk. 
So what have I done in the last week?

Lots of goodbyes.
Lots of trips to Costco, Walmart, ShopKo, Macey's..
Last minute stuff really adds up and there's more than you think.
Packing.
And repacking.
And weighing.
And folding.
And shoving.
Leave lots of time to pack... It takes forever..
I went to the temple last week. Twice!
I was super blessed to go to Salt Lake Temple to do a live endowment session.
Once you've seen it, there's no wonder it took 40 years.
The temple is a wonderful place and I invite all to make it a goal to return, or go!
Even just to visit the grounds. The Spirit is there.
Had a party and said more goodbyes.
Church today.
Payson Temple Open House tomorrow.
Getting set apart right after that.
Family dinner.
Tuesday morning comes, and I'm off!!

Can you believe it's already here? The last 13 weeks have flown by! It's crazy!!
I testify that Peru is where I need to be.
I have been blessed so much by this opportunity.
I cannot express my thanks enough.
But I'll try my best to. 

The Church is true. God loves you. Never forget that.

Lots of love!

xo Hugs and Kisses xo

Until next time,


Hermana Morris

No comments:

Post a Comment